Friday, 1 July 2011

News news

Hey girls, how's life? :D
I'm doing fine and I'm here to write my weekly annoying post!! I actually did something this week, so hopefully it won't be boring as the last one.

On monday I began a volountary work: I met this girl that teaches italian to immigrants. She's very smart and I think I'll learn a lot from her. During this first session I just sat there and watched what the lesson was like. It's nice to see people from different countries chat with one another in my language.
I've to be trained to make this on my own, of course since the classes consist in making them talk for a couple of hours and I can't make it!! It's really challenging for me to do something like this but I'll do my best!

Yesterday I went to the market with my mum. She finally managed to find a hour before going to work to make something together. She's not around a lot lately cause she's very busy at work and I've been lonely lately, since we're just the two of us at home.
My dad and my grandma came from Torre del greco yesterday though, so the house is full again!
Oh I took a picture for you while waiting for her to get the car. My house is the one with the red-leeves tree in the front:



I found a couple of cute things while shopping. I've to change the dress though cause it looks funny on me (silly me that didn't try it before buying it >_> ):



My shopping brought me to the Chinese grocery shop too and I got some stuff to make sushi (soy sauce, sushi mat and nori seaweed). Finally!! Do you girls know some vegetarian sushi recipes? So I can make it for my parents too.



And I forgot to post this last week, but I finished my pyjamas made from bad sheets. I also used it, it's comfy :D And, on the right, the loads of buttons I received for "Choose our own theme in a ziplock" swap. They're cute, aren't they?


Ok, I wanted to keep this short, so I stop here.
What have you been up to lately? Any plans for summer vacation?
Hope to read from all of you soon :D
Have a great week end!

No comments:

Post a Comment