Saturday, 25 June 2011

Shouting at Blogger like a crazy lady does at cats.

So Blogger still won't let me post comments.  A thousand apologies to everyone as I know part of the swap meant to reply to everyone.  It's a major annoyance.  You have no idea how many times I have thrown a childish paddy and stomped off, kicking small children in my wake.

I am dragging myself to Bristol in a couple of weeks to be in a room getting drunk with some comedy writers.  Going to go to a club that is also a bowling alley so going to wear some retro gear and stand around looking trendy which is hard to do in rented shoes.

If anyone knows why Blogger seem to have me on a please sign in loop on comments, please help!  I am starting to hear the theme from the Magic roundabout playing in my head and soon you will find me with a foil hat on to block the brainwaves from the Evil Bloggian Empire.

2 comments:

  1. I extended the commenting permission from "registered users" to "anyone". Give it a try and let me know if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the "please sign in" loop happen to me last week just for a few hours, but I was using Safari as my browser. In the end I opened Explorer and was able to sign in and leave comments without any hassles.
    Don't know if that will help any, but thought I'd mention in just incase. ;)
    ~S.

    P.S. Thank you for vising my blog.

    ReplyDelete