Friday, 17 June 2011

Ok Girls I just had to share..........

I think I posted that I loved to read in my earlier post and that's probably a understatement, I have tons and tons of books around this small apartment. Anyhow....... I thought that I would turn my love into something I love to do, Soooooo........ I decided to start doing book reviews on my blog. And today I can say that I posted my very first review that  I was approached to do by the author. I know its not that big of a deal but with the way that my life has been going the last few years I see it as a accomplishment how small it is:)

If you wanna check it out here it is http://singlecountrychick.blogspot.com/2011/06/linda-hawley-author-of-dreams-unleashed.html You can also enter to win a copy of the ebook


Thanks for letting me share,
Mindy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link. I posted a comment in your blog :-)
    huuugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! That stuff is a big deal and very exciting! I'll check it out now!

    ReplyDelete