Thursday, 9 June 2011

It all started with a swap..

Hi girls and welcome to our new blog! :D
Of course this isn't my intro, I just wanted to make a little welcome post to introduce the blog and this project.
Thank you for joining my "Long term blog-pals" swap first of all! I'm really excited about this, I can't wait to know you all better and hopefully make new friends!
I'm really curious about your lives and and everything there is to know about your country! Probably we're from different places in the world so it'll be nice to read about your "normal" thing (that will be very different from mine probably xD ).
Anyway, welcome and have a good time <3

Swap-bot swap: Long term blog-pals

Current Music:
RENTRER EN SOI - MISERY LOVES POISONOUS BLUE | Powered by Last.fm

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting this swap ... I absolutely love the concept of it. How fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for creating this beautiful blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job creating this! A blog has always been a medium for me to pour my heart out and be really raw and honest. I'm really glad to be a par of this. I think we'll all be friends in the end :) what a cool journey to be on together! Happy blogging all!

    ReplyDelete