Friday, 17 June 2011

Blogging Love

Hi my new friends. I hope it's ok to post this. I'm just so excited and wanted to post my cool news! Well a while back I decided to enter a blog contest for the U. S and Canada called the Lovable Label BlogHer' 11 getaway contest. The winner wins a free trip to San Diego for a huge BlogHer Conference with over 3,000 antendees. Well I submitted a blog entry, you can read it here: http://bpositivebfree.blogspot.com

And I'm a top 10 finalist!!!!! They just announced it today. I'm just so excited and wanted to share my news. I'm not sure how many of you are on facebook but feel free to friend me (Rebecca Tillinghast) and I'll have links there where you can vote for me to win. This would be such a dream!

Thanks for listening guys. I'm just so pumped!

Love,
Becca

7 comments:

  1. Ahah! We posted cool news just at the same time xD

    Wow this seems very exciting! In italian we say "in bocca al lupo" to wish good luck! And if you give me your fb link page I'll add you right away to vote for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your news Lima!? I'll post the link when I get home. My iPhones being funny. Thanks for your support! Can't wait to hear what's going on with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Becca for beeing in the top 10 list!!
    I'll try to vote for you every day. I already voted for today :-)
    Good luck in greek is "kali epituxia"
    "καλή επιτυχία" <--with greek letters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Efi! I appreciate it so much! Here's the link to if anyone else can vote

    http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/114315

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girls... I just wanted to see if anyone else got a chance to vote for my blog on facebook. I could use all the help I can get!! And I'd love to be all of your friends on facebook as well! If you can vote for me I'd really really appreciate it!! The link is above in the last comment. And the post is called The Accomplishment of being. And feel free to find me on fb (Rebecca Tillinghast)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah I wrote a little post with my silly news xD

    I voted for you by the way :D if it helps I'll vote again ^_^b

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lima! I'll check out your news now! Yes it definitely helps if you don't mind. It's a quick facebook click.. the contest goes until july 4th. and you can vote once a day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete